Wednesday 28 October 2015

It's time for a change!

Muscle & Macros is branching out!

After a bit of deliberation and a lot of planning, I've decided to open Muscle and Macros up a little bit. I've got a brand new writer joining me and we'll be looking at more topics than just standard health and fitness. However, I started this blog to document my weight loss journey and to document my experiences in the world of health and fitness so that will remain as the main topic for the blog - but hey, where's the harm in shaking things up a little bit? You can still expect more of the same kind of posts as before - stay tuned for my Herbalife article (that'll be dropping very soon) and the rest in the Weight Loss Schemes series. 

The newest addition to Muscle & Macros

blog, rugby, health, fitness

Readers, I'd like to introduce you to Mr Nat Corbett. I've known Nat for a couple of years now, and until recently he was a colleague of mine. Similarly to me when I started the blog, Nat is currently studying for a Bachelors degree (History). He's really passionate about health, fitness and sport in general (especially rugby, but he'll tell you all about that). Due to this, he'll be writing about all things Rugby and fitness related, and I'm grateful to him for participating in the blog. His first post is going live tonight, and I have no doubt that you'll all enjoy it! 

As I mentioned in the beginning, I'm expanding this blog and opening it up to a wider variety of topics. If you've got something health and fitness/sport related, or even a completely random topic that you'd love to write about, then get in touch with me using the social media links below or drop a comment below this post and let's get you online! 

Alex

twitter, health, fitness, blog, writing, rugby instagram, health, fitness, muscle, nutrition, blog, writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment