Wednesday 12 September 2012

A Quick Word Of Thanks

Well, this blog has been up and running for just over a week now, and its already reached over 650 views. That's thanks to everyone that has taken the time out of their day to read the topics and hopefully have passed it on to other people, which is something that I appreciate so much. So instead of this post focusing on advice, I just thought that I'd take the time to thank some of the people that have really helped in the progression and sustainment of this blog. So as with most logical things, I'll start from the beginning. Nick Lingard was a huge help to me when I was first starting to take fitness seriously, keeping my motivation up, helping me with different workouts, and generally teaching me to not give up, and push through whatever obstacles I might encounter throughout workouts. Incidentally, he also provided the basis for the Killer Workout that you can find earlier on in this blog. He also now runs a small supplement business, with great prices and great advice on what would be best for you to achieve your goals. He's definitely helped me in that way too; you can find him on twitter - @Lingard_  - He's also the person that taught me about different parts of the abdominal muscles and which exercises work best for each part. Greg King has also been a phenomenal help for me and my training - regularly giving me new workouts which test me further and further every time. His knowledge of how to get the most out of your training and which exercises are the most effective is out of this world. I know that I've said this before but there are very few people who can stand up against him as a personal trainer, and I don't think anyone could put in the amount of effort he does without pay; he's been a huge help in my bid to lose the pounds and tone my muscles - You can follow him on Twitter - @Greg87King .  Next up there's Warrior Supplements, I've only moved on to taking their supplements recently thanks to Nick, but the results I've seen since taking their product Blaze are just phenomenal, also the level of customer service that you get from them is just brilliant, even on Twitter (@WarriorSupps) they're very interactive with customers. So if you want to buy any supplements that actually work, from a company that actually cares about its customers, I'd definitely go with Warrior without hesitation.

More recently, I've received a lot of help and advice from Paul Corkery (EZ of Fitness Made EZ). He even helped me with the layout and colours of this blog! Honestly, you just have to check out his Facebook page to find out that he knows exactly what he's talking about when it comes to health and fitness, and also even boxing. Take some time to check out his Youtube channel aswell, you'll be blown away by the information and help that he throws at you. In all honesty, his pages and updates inspired me to start writing this blog and share what I've learned with every one too. He also holds the same motto as me, that information shouldn't be kept to yourself, it should be shared with others to help them develop just as you did. So if you haven't already, I'd highly recommend checking out his Facebook page (www.facebook.com/FitnessMadeEZ), His Twitter (@FitnessMadeEZ) or his Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/glyphmedia). Last but not least, there's Grant Jones, a friend of mine who's recently been taking the time to come and train with me, and has exchanged information on different fitness/fighting topics with me. The bag drill featured in the boxing workout was all courtesy of him. He's been a great person to train with and I've definitely learnt quite a bit in the short time of training with him. If you'd like to follow him on Twitter its (@JonesGx).

I'd also like to thank everyone else who's been frequently reading my blog and constantly sending me messages of support and thanks for what I've been writing (Yes that means you Stav!). I can't thank you all enough for the great support and genuine interest that you've all been showing and it just helps to spur me on and keep this blog going with new and different posts as often as possible. Like I've said in every single post, I'd love to hear from everyone, just get in touch, leave a comment on here, follow and tweet me (@_Bazinga_Punk_) or add me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/Wrightyx). I'm also happy to help people with nutrition and supplement advice, also I'll gladly tailor specific workouts for the people that ask. If you're reading this and you don't know me, it doesn't matter, just get in touch with me with any questions or suggestions that you may have and I'll do my best to answer everything to the full extent of my abilities. Maybe even share your fitness success stories with me, its always great to hear those! So again I just want to say a big thank you to you all, you're all inspiring me to carry on. So until next time,
Keep testing the limits!
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment